|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Electric Current Type||AC|
|Blade Material||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Pressure||High Pressure, Medium Pressure|
|Power Source||Electric Blower|
Induced Draft Fan (ID Fan) & Forced Draft Fan (FD Fan).
GPT has vast experience in designing and manufacturing of ID Fan and FD Fans. Our fans are widely used by manufacturers of Boiler, Furnaces, Dust Collection and Ovens with their equipments. We also supply to the end users and offer our consultancy in selection of appropriate ID Fans and FD Fans. Special Care is taken in manufacturing of the impeller (rotating part). All the impellers are statically and dynamically balanced on machine and per IS Grade. Balancing and fan performance certificate is provided along with the blower. GPT make Induced Draft Fan and Forced Draft Fan are designed to run at high efficiency thereby giving considerable power savings to our customer.
Features of “GPT Make” ID Fans & FD Fans
1. Less Power Consumption
2. High Impeller Life
3. Less Maintenance
4. Low noise
5. High Bearing Life
6. Good after sales service
Depending on the fan inlet air temperature Id fan drive is chosen. It could be either
1. Direct Drive ID Fan – Suitable for air temp. below 60deg. C.
2. Direct Coupled ID Fan – Suitable for high temp. air.
3. Belt Driven/ Pulley Drive ID Fan – Suitable for high temp. air.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Length (inch)||40 to 80|
|Filter Medium Material||PTFE Spunbonded polyester|
Detailed Product Description Constructions:
1) 100% spun bonded polyester media
2) wide open pleat spacing; shallow pleat depth.
3) various components available to meet your specific application needs
4) offers 99. 99% efficiency, more efficient than felt media
5) plastic core inner core ensure durable construction
6) PU top and bottom construction available
1) fits most standard tubesheet designs
2) easy installation and maintenance
3) requires less compressed air pressure to pulse clean
4) operated across a wide range of temperature and applications
5) increase filtration area 2-3 times
6) dramatically reduce air-to-cloth ratios
7) directly replacement for bags and cages
8) reduces operating pressure differential
9) substantially reduces installation time
10) shorter length keeps the elements out of the inlet gas stream, reducing abrasion.